Financial Analyst (m/f) at Speedinvest (Vienna)
Speedinvest is a leading European venture capital fund for tech start-ups. We work alongside entrepreneurs to achieve a common goal of building great companies. Due to our global partner network that includes operations in Silicon Valley, we have become a key investment and development hub for Europe’s start-up community. We are involved in early stage investments and specialise in operational support. Our company philosophy states that we only work with projects where we can have a truly purposeful long-term impact, by offering experience combined with the right network.
As a financial analyst at Speedinvest, you will support the deal structuring process and take care of fund reporting. This includes reviewing existing contracts and reports. Furthermore you will calculate captables, draft termsheets and LOIs, assist with deal completion and communicate with the finance department.
We need someone who
- can calculate captables, liquidation preferences and distribution waterfalls.
- takes pride in being reliable and precise in their work.
- isn’t a total stranger to acronyms such as CAC, VC, IRR, LOI & LTV.
- has completed a university Bachelor’s degree in finance.
- can read contracts, extract the relevant numbers and complete deals.
- is an Excel wizard and Power Point pro.
- has excellent German and English skills.
We are looking for someone who is
- driven, takes the initiative, learns fast and works autonomously.
- renowned for their strong analytical skills and is highly numerate.
- passionate about business models and venture capital.
- is curious, adaptable and flexible.
- has a “can do” attitude.
- is able to juggle multiple projects and work with tight deadlines.
The Financial Analyst position is full-time (40h/week) and based in Vienna.
The minimum salary offer starts at €2.200 a month and is negotiable depending on education and previous work experience.
If you fit the profile, please send your resume and application to [email protected] and we’ll be in touch! Feel free to include links to any websites or other sources where we might learn more about you (e.g. personal blog, Twitter).