Legal Counsel Transactions (m/f)
Speedinvest is a leading European venture capital fund for digital startups. With $100M under management, Speedinvest works side-by-side with early-stage entrepreneurs to build great companies. Thanks to our hands-on model, our global partner network and our operations in Silicon Valley, we have managed to become one of the main focal points for the European startup community. We do investments from pre-seed through Series-A and a big portion of our value-add comes through operational work. We concentrate on projects where we have direct experience, networks, and where we can take a well-defined, intensive operational role, and significantly create value for founders and shareholders.
As a legal counsel you will provide high quality and accurate legal advice with focus on contract law, corporate law and legal matters for our international projects. As a consequence you have to collaborate with external counsels in different jurisdictions, as well as with external legal inquiries and internal legal inquiries from our team and our portfolio companies.
- Completed Legal Studies (Business Law, Law)
- Focus on Coporate Law, M&A, Tax Law
- Perfect German and English language skills– ability to draft contracts in English from scratch
- Relative fluency in corporate finance and venture capital concepts
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience in an auditing or international law firm is a must
Your personal profile:
- Self-driven and independent.
- Curious, adaptive & flexible. You prefer new challenges over routines.
- An entrepreneurial ‘can-do’ attitude facilitated by continuous learning.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and work on tight deadlines
- Ability to digest complex information, form a distinct point of view, and communicate it in a clear and relevant way
Salary: Minimum EUR 3500 gross/month (full-time) dependant on experience.
Please send your CV and any other relevant materials to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch with you! Links to other websites and resources where we might learn more about you (personal blog, Twitter, etc.) are greatly appreciated.