Internship (m/f) at Speedinvest (Munich)
Speedinvest is a leading European venture capital fund for digital startups. With $120M under management, Speedinvest works side-by-side with early-stage entrepreneurs to build great companies. Thanks to our hands-on model, our global partner network and our operations in Silicon Valley, we have managed to become one of the main focal points for the European startup community.
- Dealflow evaluation
- Industry analysis – Focus on DeepTech and Industry 4.0
- Assessing business plans and pitch decks
- Assists portfolio companies with different tasks
- You are a startup afficionado. Reading Techcrunch is part of your daily routine and the festival of choice is Pioneers. You understand acronyms like CAC, LTV & LiqPref.
- You take the initiative. What matters to us is your drive, your ability to learn fast and your high level of self-organization.
- You have a finished university degree. Technical background is a plus.
- You love numbers, structure and results.
- Excel, Power Point, social media are your daily tools.
- Excellent German and English. Additional languages are an advantage.
Your Personal Profile
- Self-driven and independent.
- Curious, adaptive & flexible. You prefer new challenges over routines.
- An entrepreneurial ‘can-do’ attitude facilitated by continuous learning.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and work on tight deadlines
- Ability to digest complex information, form a distinct point of view, and communicate it in a clear and relevant way
Full-time position (40h/week, minimum 25h/week) based in 80802, Munich, Germany.
Salary: EUR 1400 EUR gross/month (full-time) depending on experience, based on 40h/week.
Please send your resume and application to [email protected] and we’ll be in touch with you! Links to other websites and resources where we might learn more about you (personal blog, Twitter, etc.) are greatly appreciated.